Thursday, March 4, 2010

in a rut

I'm in a terrible rut.  Other than the quick breakfasts I throw together in Mom's kitchen every morning (I'm seriously thinking of getting a job as a short order cook), I'm not cooking anything.  Part of it is the fact that no one is following this blog but my daughter (and she never reads it).  Most of the time, I feel like it's a complete waste of time.  The only good thing about it is the fact that I have a free place to keep track of my recipes.

Right now, I have brownies in the oven...boxed mix.  With everything that's been going on in the family and the major mood swings I've been having, I just don't feel like doing much of anything.  My house is a wreck, laundry backed up, pets ignored, husband ignored, fighting with the 10 year old...miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment