Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family

I had the most fun feeding & entertaining my family last night.  Well, actually, THEY did the majority of entertaining.  Whenever my three girls get together in the same room, you're guaranteed to need a box a tissues because you're going to laugh yourself into tears! 
Veronica requested my Creamy Grits & Shrimp.  Along with that, I made cole slaw & baked beans.  I also baked some boneless, pork ribs in case anyone wanted something different (of course, Jay did...he doesn't eat seafood). 
Everyone seemed to be more than happy with all the work & love I had put into the meal.  Afterwards, we all crashed on the fluffy couches in Mom's living room and watched "Malcolm in the Middle" :)  All in all, it was a PERFECT night.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great night! Looooooved the grits and shrimp. The only thing I could do was crash on the couch. I'm surprised after all that food we didn't LITERALLY crash the couch! =)

    ReplyDelete