Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Organization Breeds Motivation


Recently, I created a Yahoo Group to help people become more focused on being organized.  It was a place where we could talk about our daily lives and how we go about them.

We post our daily TDLs (To-Do Lists) and follow-up throughout the day with updates so members can see how well we're doing.  We share daily tips on organization, healthy recipes, daily food journals, and fitness tips.  We even talk about fashion ideas.

Through all of this, I've seen a huge amount of motivation take over these ladies.  I, myself, actually look forward to waking up in the morning and posting my TDL.  It gives me a sense of pride to end my day with most, if not all, my items finished.  There's nothing better than feeling like you've accomplished something at the end of the day!

The fact that we are all there for each other, encouraging and supporting one another through every minute of the day, is amazing.  Not only is organizing my day a huge motivation.  Organizing this group is one of the biggest motivations in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment