Sunday, December 29, 2013

Starbuck's Knows Customer Service


On Friday, December 27th, I dashed through the Starbucks drive-through for my morning latte and pay-it-forward. Since I was running late, I just sat it in the drink holder and drove away. Once I got to work, I opened the cup to find it was only half full. There was no whipped cream or molasses on top and the latte itself looked pretty sad.


That evening, I emailed Starbucks' corporate a very nice email, letting them know how often I visit that particular store and that this was the first time anything like this had happened but I wanted them to know about it. This is the reply I received from them in less than 12 hours:

Hello Amber, 

Let me start off by thanking you for your patience while waiting for a response.

I am sorry to learn of your disappointing experience with Tall Gingerbread Latte only being half f ull.  I want to make this right for you, so I will share your experience with the 9940 Southside Blvd store to make sure we are consistently serving you the best beverages every time you visit.

Additionally Amber, I would like to invite you back for a better experience by crediting your Starbucks Card ending in 9781 with $15.00.  The funds are available immediately for your use.  I know this is not why you wrote us, but I recognize how frustrating this is.  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to fix something that went wrong.

Sincerely,
Mireya R
customer service

Starbucks really does stand by their promise...








No comments:

Post a Comment