Friday, February 19, 2010

I love House Party!

If you haven't already, you MUST check out HouseParty.com!  You apply for all sorts of free, name brand parties.  They choose so many applicants then send the winners the supplies to throw a party.  All you have to do is post to the website!

Today, I received my supplies for the Sandwich Thins Sandwich Revolution House Party!  The box was full of all sorts of goodies:
5 - $4 off coupons for Sandwich Thins rolls for me
1 Sandwich Thins cutting board for me
15 - $1 off coupons for my guests
15 reuseable grocery bags for my guests
15 grocery lists for my guests
15 sets of recipe cards for my guests
45 blank recipe cards for guests to fill out their own recipes to share
14 nutritional facts & healthly living tips cards for my guests

My party is scheduled for 2/27 so I really need to get busy planning some yummy sandwich ideas for my guests.  If you have any ideas, please share.  I love new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment